Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders The Company's annual meeting of shareholders was held on December 13, 2013 . The following persons were elected as directors pursuant to the following votes: Directors For Withheld James Sumas 23,240,481 4,898,476 Robert Sumas 23,118,093 5,020,864 William Sumas 23,630,932 4,508,025 John P. Sumas 23,119,493 5,019,464 Nicholas Sumas 23,631,083 4,507,874 John J. Sumas 23,119,175 5,019,782 Kevin Begley 26,373,272 1,765,685 Steven Crystal 28,030,908 108,049 David Judge 28,035,679 103,278 Peter Lavoy 28,034,579 104,378 Stephen Rooney 28,035,679 103,278 The shareholders approved a proposal to ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the 2014 fiscal year. The vote totals were as follows: For - 39,419,070; Against - 2,526,009; Abstain - 2,048. Item 8.01. Other Events On December 13, 2013 , the Company announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly cash dividends of $0.25 per Class A common share and $0.1625 per Class B common share. The dividends will be payable on January 23, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 3, 2014 . Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits Exhibit No. Description 99.1 Press release issued by the registrant, date December 13 , 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?