Following the declaration from Prime Minister a series of new City Deals meant for pacing up the growth of emerging industries across the
The deal also aims to support local businesses in the CCS industrial sectors through a new "Growth Hub" that will offer advice to businesses keen to make use of the emerging technology.
Further, Cameron also declared a similar contract for Hull and Humber, comprising a 25-year growth plan to boost long-term investor certainty in the region.
"We are extremely pleased to see that the Tees Valley City Deal explicitly recognises the importance of industrial CCS and will investigate the development of CCS infrastructure in the area," he said. "
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia