ExxonMobil Price: $97.22 Chg: $1.91 % chg: 2.0% Day's high/low: $98.88 / $96.13 The energy company rose after Goldman Sachs took its rating on the stock to "buy" from "neutral." The brokerage firm says Exxon shares are inexpensive based on its historic range and 2014 looks good. LSI The computer storage company's shares rose after a $6.6 billion buyout by Avago Technology , a maker of wireless telecom gear. LSI investors will get $11.15 a share in cash in the deal. Twitter The online communication service fell after the stock's rating was cut from "market perform" to "under perform" by Wells Fargo . Investors are underestimating the company's risks, Wells Fargo says.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign