Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the Dynamic Large Cap Value Portfolio (PWV), where 9 million units were destroyed, or a 25.1% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of PWV, in morning trading today Wells Fargo (WFC) is up about 0.5%, and JP Morgan (JPM) is higher by about 1.4%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Dynamic Market Portfolio (PWC), which lost 1.3 million of its units, representing a 35.1% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. Among the largest underlying components of PWC, in morning trading today Micron Technologies (MU) is up about 0.3%, and Western Digital (WDC) is higher by about 3%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Outflows121613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence