The European Banking Authority (EBA) initiated an exercise in early November in which the largest European credit institutions, including Nykredit, again are to disclose comprehensive information on capital, lending, sovereign exposures etc. The exercise resembles the EBA's EU-wide stress tests conducted in December 2011 and October 2012 . From mid-2012 to mid-2013, Nykredit's Tier 1 capital ratio increased from 17.5% to 20.0%. In the same period, the core Tier 1 capital ratio increased from 14.5% to 16.6%. The ratios just published confirm Nykredit's strong capital situation. Contact: SØren Holm, Group Managing Director, and Nels Petersen , Head of Corporate Communications, tel +45 44 55 14 70 /+45 20 22 22 72. Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers