The MyLifter device can be operated through Bluetooth on a iOS device and the supporting app features the standard up and down controls along with a button to instantly halt motion.
According to Mashable, each device is capable of supporting up to a maximum of 50 pounds but users can install additional winches to increase the weight that the system can handle.
The report said that the device also comes with a separate remote add-on that can easily operate the lifting system and users can purchase hooks, straps and mounting hardware for especially heavy objects.
Supporters who pledge
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South