NetCloud has launched their True Cloud Hosting Server Platform offering all the benefits and flexibility of cloud hosting, with the added bonus of Automatic Hardware Failover and Disk Redundancy. All NetCloud Servers are connected to an ultra-fast SSD-based High-Availability ZFS SAN offering an additional layer of failover for maximum reliability and performance.
Many cloud hosting providers claim to offer "cloud hosting," when in fact they simply offer Virtual Private Servers on standalone hardware nodes with local storage, offering no redundancy whatsoever. NetCloud's fully resilient infrastructure offers full redundancy in a single virtual machine without having to deploy multiple VPS compared with other so-called "cloud hosting" providers.
The company's customers can instantly deploy and rebuild Virtual Machines, choosing from many different flavors of Linux, including CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Gentoo, Slackware and OpenSuse. NetCloud users also enjoy True 24x7x365 Level 3 support for all their support requirements.
All True Cloud VPS server plans from NetCloud feature:
• Automatic Hardware Failover
• Enterprise SSD SAN Storage
• Multiple Linux Distributions
• 24/7/365 Technical Support
• Instant Setup
NetCloud customers can also add an additional IP Address to their Virtual Machine and industry standard WHM/cPanel is offered as well. Backup and Monitoring services are also available.
For a limited time, NetCloud is offering Cloud VPS Plans at a discounted prices. Users can use coupon code CLOUD50 and receive 50% off all plans for life. This offer is available on the company's website at http://www.netcloud.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11410287.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder