In trading on Monday, aerospace & defense shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.8%. Leading the group were shares of Aercap Holdings (AER), up about 33.5% and shares of LMI Aerospace (LMIA) up about 10.6% on the day. Also showing relative strength are precious metals shares, up on the day by about 2.6% as a group, led by DRDGOLD Limited (DRD), trading up by about 36.9% and Brigus Gold (BRD), trading higher by about 33.5% on Monday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Leaders121613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign