The iShares MSCI ACWI ETF (ACWI) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 4.2 million shares traded versus three month average volume of about 1.4 million. Shares of ACWI were up about 0.8% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were LSI Corp (LSI), trading up about 38.7% with over 167 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Facebook (FB), down about 0.1% on volume of over 62 million shares. Adobe Systems (ADBE) is lagging other components of the iShares MSCI ACWI ETF Monday, trading lower by about 3.8%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312ETFunu121613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?