Until now, real-time computer-based SPC was unaffordable to many companies—due to the high upfront costs of hardware, software licenses, training, and site support. Now, the PowerBoxSPC Lease Program from Modular Industrial Computers brings the many benefits of real-time SPC to companies of all sizes—all for an investment as low as
MODULAR Industrial Computers of
The real-time PowerBoxSPC system consists of a Modular NEMA 4X/IP FS PowerBox plant floor workstation with 17” industrial display, a
This Thin Client cloud based configuration minimizes the technical onsite support requirement for implementation. Customers need only provide an internet connection to the workstation. No onsite servers, software or technology resources are required to gain the benefits of the real-time SPC.
Infinity QS Statistical tools are an effective way for improving process quality and help ensure product safety. Leading organizations have achieved the cost savings benefits from real-time statistical process control (SPC) implementation. InfinityQS is the leading software cloud based application and includes flow charts, Pareto analysis, histograms, cause-and-effect or Ishikawa diagrams, scatter diagrams, and control charts. Control charts enable the monitoring of key variables during production and they give warning when the process is out-of-control.
As HP Business Partner, Modular has utilized HP thin client computers for a wide range of industrial applications. The t610 provides leading edge performance, multiple I/O and communications options. Optional wireless configuration is available.
All components are warranted through the life of the lease.
For additional information, contact
URL: mic.com Phone: 800-477-8238 x 129 Email: jkleber(at)mic(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11418028.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia