TORONTO AND DALLAS , Dec. 16, 2013 /CNW/ - Milestone Apartments REIT (TSX: MST.UN) today announced a cash distribution of C$0.05417 per REIT unit for the month of December, representing C$0.65 per REIT unit on an annualized basis. Payment will be made on January 15, 2014 to unitholders of record as of December 31, 2013 . About Milestone Apartments REIT Milestone Apartments REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust that is governed under the laws of Ontario . The REIT's portfolio consists of 54 multifamily garden-style residential properties, comprising 17,648 units that are located in 11 major metropolitan markets throughout the Southeast and Southwest United States . Milestone Apartments REIT is the largest REIT listed on the TSX focused solely on the U.S. multifamily sector. The REIT operates its portfolio through its internal property management company, Milestone Management, with more than 900 employees across the U.S. Based in Dallas, TX , TMG Partners, L.P. , an affiliate of The Milestone Group , is the external asset manager of the REIT. For more information, please visit www.milestonereit.com . About The Milestone Group The Milestone Group is a privately-held real estate investment management company with approximately US$2.5 billion of assets under management. The firm has corporate offices in Dallas, TX and New York, NY with regional acquisition and management offices across the United States . Founded in 2004, The Milestone Group has a strong track record of investing in the U.S. multifamily sector, including completion of more than US$4.5 billion in multifamily transactions. For more information, please visit www.milestonegp.com . SOURCE Milestone Apartments REIT
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?