Masraf Al Rayan has conducted the first round of its Raffle Campaign and announced eight winners of iPhone 5. The draw was held under the supervision of Abdullah Eisa al-Enzi , inspector from the Ministry of Business and Trade . "The Raffle Campaign has two more rounds, which will take place this month and in January 2014 to select 16 more winners as a reward for Masraf Al Rayan retail banking customers using online banking channels," said Nasser Raeissi , head of branches at Masraf Al Rayan . "The campaign is intended to enhance and reward customers' online experience as an effective and available alternative way of performing specific banking transactions such as funds transfers to other customer accounts in Masraf Al Rayan , funds transfer in and outside Qatar , credit card payments and booking term deposits," Raeissi added.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11