Prime Minster Youth Business Loan programme is the largest loan programme in the country for the youth and there is no doubt in its clarity. This was stated by Chief Coordinator Prime Minster Youth Business Loan Programme MNA Marvi Memon while addressing opening ceremony of the programme at National Bank and speaking to Media at the residence of former provincial minister Abdul Ghafoor Lehri here Friday. She told that this loan carries no interest and it would be given purely on merit and Islamic banking. Answering a question she said that this programme is confined to any province or party but a package for youth all over Pakistan . She said loan applications would be verified form State Bank , National Bank and other places. Default would not be given loan in any case. Only those would get loan who would fulfil the conditions. She said the loan would be given on the guarantee not only of gazetted officer but trustful loan influential personalities also. She said there will be no corruption in the loan programme.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder