Actress Lindsay Lohan met with a literary agent in New York to talk about the possibility of penning a tell-all book, TMZ reported.
The biography would focus on the troubled actress' arrests, drug abuse, acting career and family, the celebrity gossip website said.
Sources familiar with the situation told TMZ the book began as a series of journal entries Lohan wrote while in rehab as part of a therapeutic exercise. The entries don't have a clear focus, but the actress said she's interested in opening up about her life.
Lohan met with literary agent Waxman Leavall Thursday in New York City, a meeting that was filmed as part of a docu-series about the actress on OWN.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Lindsay Lohan to pen tell-all book
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset