ENP Newswire - 16 December 2013 Release date- 12122013 - Home Depot (Attractive*), the largest U.S. home-improvement retailer, said it will meet its long-term profitability goal a year earlier than planned as rising housing prices prompt an increase in renovations. The operating margin will reach its objective of 12% by the end of fiscal 2014 instead of the following year. By 2015, Home Depot projected an operating margin of 13%. Last month, Home Depot reported Q3 profit that topped analysts' estimates and boosted its earnings forecast, promising earnings per share in the year ending January 2015 will rise about 17% to about $4.35 . Yesterday the shares closed 0.5% higher in New York , after the stock surged about 27% year-to-date. [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?