TOKYO , Dec. 17 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished Tuesday morning unchanged in quiet trading ahead of the release of the 20-year bond auction outcome. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.685 percent. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.05 point at 143.81 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South