Group Mobile, well known for carrying the top brands in rugged laptops, rugged tablet PCs, rugged smartphones, and rugged handheld computers is offering a significant year-end discount on the Trimble Ranger 3 rugged handheld. Customers who order before
"We are excited to present this offer on the Trimble Ranger 3 to our customers," said Group Mobile Marketing Director,
The Trimble Ranger 3 outdoor rugged handheld computer has the features field service workers depend on, including a 30-hour battery, an alpha-numeric keypad and a high-resolution, sunlight-visible VA touchscreen display that presents graphics and maps in vivid detail. The Ranger 3 has many built-in capabilities that make it an ideal computing device for data collection and asset management. Other standard features include an ultra-fast 800MHz processor, 256MB RAM, and 8GB of Flash storage for amazing speed and performance. With integrated 3G GSM WWAN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®, the Ranger 3 handheld has the wireless capabilities to connect and communicate with nearby devices.
The Trimble Ranger 3 includes options such as WWAN wireless connectivity, an integrated 1D laser barcode scanner to track your assets, and a 5MP digital camera with flash and geotagging mode to capture color images in the field with their precise locations stored. In addition, the Ranger 3 rugged handheld meets or exceeds rigorous military standards for temperature extremes, drops, vibration, humidity and altitude. It carries an IP67 rating, meaning it is sealed against dust and it can survive immersion in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes.
The Trimble Ranger 3 can be ordered from Group Mobile today. To take advantage of this special offer on the Ranger 3, visit http://www.groupmobile.com/product.asp/sku=5188.
About Group Mobile
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11421115.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March