The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) will hold a microfinance conference here on December, 23 . The conference titled, “Microfinance: Transition to Small Enterprises’ Focus on Entrepreneurship” will be attended by government officials, experts and business leaders from all across the country. According to FPCCI statement issued here Sunday, the conference will provide a platform to stakeholders from both the public and private sectors to work on recommendations for scaling up of small enterprises with an emphasis on promoting entrepreneurial mind-set. VP FPCCI Sheikh Muhammad Ali , said that Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) sector was the backbone of the economy and its development was crucial for sustained and equitable progress of the economic conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder