In a statement by Spectranet's Chief Operating Officer,
He noted that the successes recorded in
"The experience of the consumers have been very exciting; the speed that the consumer is getting, the reliability of service that is available and the experience on the devices that the consumer is having are all really very satisfactory and quite good," Ojha noted in his statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?