Dec. 16--The Federal Reserve Board of Governors said it has reappointed Barbara Mowry as chairwoman and has appointed Steve Maestas as deputy chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
Mowry is the CEO of GoreCreek Advisors in Greenwood, Colo. Maestas is managing partner of NAI Maestas and Ward in Albuquerque, N.M.
Both were appointed to serve one-year terms on the bank's nine-member board of directors. The board of governors appoints the chairman and deputy chairman of each Federal Reserve bank's board annually.
The Kansas City Fed district encompasses Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, western Missouri and northern New Mexico.
(c)2013 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.)
Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Fed governors make leadership appointments to KC Fed board
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey