Dec. 16--The Federal Reserve Board of Governors said it has reappointed Barbara Mowry as chairwoman and has appointed Steve Maestas as deputy chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
Mowry is the CEO of GoreCreek Advisors in Greenwood, Colo. Maestas is managing partner of NAI Maestas and Ward in Albuquerque, N.M.
Both were appointed to serve one-year terms on the bank's nine-member board of directors. The board of governors appoints the chairman and deputy chairman of each Federal Reserve bank's board annually.
The Kansas City Fed district encompasses Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, western Missouri and northern New Mexico.
(c)2013 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.)
Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Fed governors make leadership appointments to KC Fed board
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property