Dec. 16--The Federal Reserve Board of Governors said it has reappointed Barbara Mowry as chairwoman and has appointed Steve Maestas as deputy chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
Mowry is the CEO of GoreCreek Advisors in Greenwood, Colo. Maestas is managing partner of NAI Maestas and Ward in Albuquerque, N.M.
Both were appointed to serve one-year terms on the bank's nine-member board of directors. The board of governors appoints the chairman and deputy chairman of each Federal Reserve bank's board annually.
The Kansas City Fed district encompasses Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, western Missouri and northern New Mexico.
(c)2013 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.)
Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Fed governors make leadership appointments to KC Fed board
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women