Dec. 16--The Federal Reserve Board of Governors said it has reappointed Barbara Mowry as chairwoman and has appointed Steve Maestas as deputy chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
Mowry is the CEO of GoreCreek Advisors in Greenwood, Colo. Maestas is managing partner of NAI Maestas and Ward in Albuquerque, N.M.
Both were appointed to serve one-year terms on the bank's nine-member board of directors. The board of governors appoints the chairman and deputy chairman of each Federal Reserve bank's board annually.
The Kansas City Fed district encompasses Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, western Missouri and northern New Mexico.
(c)2013 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.)
Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Fed governors make leadership appointments to KC Fed board
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department