Dec. 16--The Federal Reserve Board of Governors said it has reappointed Barbara Mowry as chairwoman and has appointed Steve Maestas as deputy chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
Mowry is the CEO of GoreCreek Advisors in Greenwood, Colo. Maestas is managing partner of NAI Maestas and Ward in Albuquerque, N.M.
Both were appointed to serve one-year terms on the bank's nine-member board of directors. The board of governors appoints the chairman and deputy chairman of each Federal Reserve bank's board annually.
The Kansas City Fed district encompasses Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, western Missouri and northern New Mexico.
(c)2013 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.)
Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Fed governors make leadership appointments to KC Fed board
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton