Brian, the Griffin family dog, has returned to "Family Guy" three weeks after he was killed off of the U.S. animated series.
The pooch was brought back Sunday night, thanks to a wrinkle in the time-space continuum, which allowed precocious toddler Stewie to steal his time machine from another version of himself, then push Brian out of the way of the car that killed him, TMZ said.
"And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash," show creator Seth MacFarlane tweeted after the episode aired.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset