Hourly Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -I mentioned last week that "it's worth noting that the rate has advanced for 7 consecutive days . Such instances have marked tops in recent years." The EURUSD recovered today after 2 down days to end last week. From a wave perspective, a slight new high could bring an end to the entire advance from the 11/7 low. -A new high would face the line that extends off of the 2008 and 2011 highs. The line is at 1.3907 this week. 1.3660 needs to give way in order to suggest that the trend is no longer up. Trading Strategy: We may have a short opportunity from slightly higher levels or below 1.3660. FOMC is on Wednesday (current focus is on Yen though). LEVELS: 1.3621 1.36601.3722 | 1.3785 1.3832 1.3915
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?