Emirates NBD on Sunday announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding with Construction Guarantee , a South Korean government organisation, mandated to promote the development of the construction industry in South Korea . Giel Jan M. Van Der Tol , general manager of wholesale banking at Emirates NBD, and Wan-Dae Jun , chairman and president of Construction Guarantee , signed the non-binding MoU that will enable Emirates NBD and Construction Guarantee to focus on joint marketing to South Korean contracting companies in the GCC, against counter guarantee of Construction Guarantee . "At Emirates NBD, we are driven by our strategic objective to become the banking partner of choice for corporate organisations and become the dynamic wholesale banking powerhouse in the Middle East region. Specifically in the contracting sector, we anticipate a significant resurgence and influx of foreign companies interested to participate in these contracts, as Dubai gears up to host the World Expo in 2020," said Van Der Tol . Wan-Dae Jun said: " Construction Guarantee is extremely pleased to sign this MoU with Emirates NBD as the significant strengths of the bank complement the specific requirements of our client companies, and encourages us to promote Emirates NBD as a banking partner of choice for South Korean contractors."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?