Share price index at the country’s premier bourse, Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), witnessed positive trend while negative at the Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) in early hours of trading on Sunday, the first day of the week’s trading. The DSE benchmark index, DSEX gained 2.69 points or 0.06 percent to reach 4302.27 at 11:20 am . Of the issues traded till then, 136 gained, 71 declined and 34 remained unchanged. Meanwhile, the CSE key index, CSCX lost 14.12 points to stand at 8422, also at 11:20 am today. Of the issues traded till then, 60 gained, 51 declined and 13 remained unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?