The mobile phone talktime in
The minutes spent in the mobile network amounted to 6.4 billion in Jan-
The total number of SMS messages sent over the period rose 9.6% y/y to 2.6 billion, while the number of MMS messages increased 2.3% y/y to 17.7 billion.
Broadband internet data traffic in the review period climbed 39.2% y/y to 239 million GB.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down