CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Dec. 16, 2013 ) - Crescent Point Energy Corp. (TSX:CPG) ("Crescent Point" or the "Company") confirms that the cash dividend to be paid on January 15, 2014 in respect of December 2013 production, for shareholders of record on December 31, 2013 will be $0.23 per share. These dividends are designated as "eligible dividends" for Canadian income tax purposes. Crescent Point Energy Corp. is a conventional oil and gas producer with assets strategically focused in properties comprised of high-quality, long-life, operated light and medium oil and natural gas reserves in United States and Canada . CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP. Scott Saxberg , President and Chief Executive Officer Crescent Point shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CPG. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Crescent Point Energy Corp. Greg Tisdale Chief Financial Officer (403) 693-0020 Toll free (U.S. & Canada ): 888-693-0020 (403) 693-0070 (FAX) Crescent Point Energy Corp. Trent Stangl Vice President Marketing and Investor Relations (403) 693-0020 Toll free (U.S. & Canada ): 888-693-0020 (403) 693-0070 (FAX) www.crescentpointenergy.com Source: Crescent Point Energy Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder