ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13122013 -
In addition to supporting Windows and Mac desktop environments,
With the CounterPath SDK, customers that have the necessary in-house software programming expertise to develop their own applications can integrate desktop, tablet and mobile softphone functionality into their solutions without the need to directly handle SIP signaling, SDP (Session Description Protocol) negotiation, media engine/codecs, security and device management. The SDK includes sample application code to further reduce time to market. The CounterPath SDK is developed to support environments natively such as Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
'We are continually evolving our offerings to meet the most current needs of the enterprise, operator and vertical markets we serve,' said
And because our own market-leading products are leveraging the same SDK, customers can be assured that they are using a highly robust, field proven solution with significant ongoing R&D investment. The new SDK gives users more go-to-market options for a complete solution that integrates with proven and accepted telco standards, products and networks where other SDKs and technologies such as WebRTC fall short.'
The new CounterPath SDK replaces the
For more information on the features and requirements of the new Softphone SDK product, please visit: www.counterpath.com/sdk or contact your CounterPath Sales Representative.
Standards-based, cost-effective and reliable,
For more information about
Tel: (604) 692-4236
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down