TORONTO, Ontario _ Constellation Software Inc. (TSX:CSU) will pay the equivalent of about C$350 million to acquire Total Specific Solutions (TSS) BV , a Dutch software company with about 1,400 employees. TSS focuses on several vertical markets in the health-care fields and other specialties. Constellation, a Toronto -based company that also serves numerous verticle markets, will initially finance the transaction with a one-year term loan and later refinance TSS on a stand-alone basis.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March