Care.com, Inc. announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. In a release on Dec. 12 , the Company said that the number of shares to be sold in the proposed offering has not yet been determined. Morgan Stanley , BofA Merrill Lynch, and J.P. Morgan will serve as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Allen & Company and Stifel will act as senior co-managers for the proposed offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering, when available, can be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. , Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street , 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 718-1649; BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway , New York, New York 10038 or email email@example.com ; or J.P. Morgan Securities , Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions , 1155 Long Island Avenue , Edgewood, New York 11717, Phone: (866) 803-9204. ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'