TSXV ticker symbol: BEN /NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES . ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF U.S. SECURITIES LAWS./ CALGARY , Dec. 16, 2013 /CNW/ - Butte Energy Inc. (the " Corporation ") (TSXV: BEN) is pleased to announce that it has borrowed $550,000 from Mr. Victor Redekop , Chairman of the Corporation. In exchange, the Corporation issued an unsecured promissory note to Mr. Redekop which bears interest at prime plus 3% and is due and payable together with the accrued interest on December 31, 2015. The proceeds from the financing will be used by the Corporation for working capital and ongoing operations. In conjunction with the financing the Corporation renegotiated the maturity dates of the existing promissory notes held by Mr. Redekop to December 31, 2015 . The existing promissory notes shall continue to be unsecured and accrue interest at prime plus 3% to maturity on December 31, 2015 . Information Regarding the Corporation The Corporation is an emerging oil and gas company engaged in the exploration for and development and production of oil and natural gas reserves in Western Canada . The Corporation's common shares trade on the Exchange under the symbol "BEN". Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, Inc. nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined under the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this press release. SOURCE Butte Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers