Dec. 17 -- First Tennessee Bank said Monday it will open an office in Mount Pleasant, S.C. , during 2014 as part of adding services in the Carolinas and Virginia for its mid-Atlantic region. First Tennessee has a private client and commercial banking office in Winston-Salem , led by John Fox , an executive vice president. Fox is responsible for the bank's offices in Winston-Salem , Charlotte , Raleigh , Richmond, Va. , and Mount Pleasant . The bank is based in Memphis and is owned by First Horizon National Corp. Among the services offered in the offices are private client banking, wealth management through FTB Advisors , commercial financial services and commercial real-estate finance. ___ (c)2013 Winston-Salem Journal (Winston Salem, N.C.) Visit Winston-Salem Journal (Winston Salem, N.C.) at www2.journalnow.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?