ENP Newswire - 16 December 2013 Release date- 13122013 - In November 2013 , the external assets and external liabilities of the Bank of Lithuania decreased by LTL 214.4 million and LTL 318.2 million respectively. At the end of the month these indicators were equal to LTL 20.7 billion and LTL 55.5 million respectively. The above data was released today by the Statistics Department of the Economics and Financial Stability Service of the Bank of Lithuania . For more information see the Bank of Lithuania's Statistical release. Comprehensive data is presented on the website of the Bank of Lithuania . [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?