This morning, Deutsche Bank downgraded shares of Conway (CNW) from buy to hold as there is limited upside to margins in the freight segment. In the report, Deutsche Bank set a $45 price target. Shares of Conway were lower by 1.4% on the news. And BMO Capital downgraded shares of Nielsen (NLSN) from outperform to market perform as growth rates are plateauing. In the report, BMO set a $45 price target. Shares of Nielsen were lower by 0.3% on the news. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Downgrades121613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?