To use, a cell phone is put upright in the LightOn’s cradle. When calls, text messages or emails come in, the LightOn senses the vibration and starts flashing a bright LED pattern. The LightOn works with nearly all cell phones that have a vibration mode. It is portable and battery-operated, so it can be brought into any room where it may be needed.
The LightOn’s cradle can be used as a platform for the cell phone during video calls, enabling callers to comfortably have conversations in sign language. With a jack for an optional bed shaker (sold separately), the LightOn provides tactile alerts when sleeping.
Although primarily used by people with hearing loss, the LightOn can also be used by people who work in noisy environments where it is difficult to hear cell phone alerts.
The DreamZon LightOn Cell Phone Signaler retails for
For more than 30 years
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11421602.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation