Instructions have been sent to Deutsche Bank , the registrar and paying agent for the Sukuk, to make the profit payment to all Sukuk holders on the due date of 15 December 2013 against the Sukuk issued amount of AED 4.4 billion to date, Trade Arabia reported. A Nakheel spokesman said, "We continue to honour our financial commitments and to implement our revised business plan, further helping the recovery of the real estate sector in Dubai . In turn, investor and contractor trust in Nakheel continues to grow." ; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'