A RESIDENT of Sadarpur colony registered an FIR on late Friday night against an unidentified man who hacked her Facebook account and email id and is now posting the victim's morphed obscene pictures on the social networking site.
The victim has also alleged that she is being threatened to talk to the accused or he will continue posting pictures.
" We have registered a case under Section 67A of Information Technology Act. Someone known to the victim is harassing her. We have asked the website to delete all the obscene picture posted through her account," said a senior police officer investigating the case.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors