Balochistan Chief Minister, Dr Abdul Malik has lauded the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Programme, saying that the initiative would yield positive results on the country’s economy and provide employment to youth. The CM said this during his meeting with Chief Coordinator Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Programme, Marvi Memon who called on him here on Friday. He regretted that Balochistan was paid no heed in loan schemes in the past, due to which the province remained deprived of economic and trade development. Malik said that stability could come by providing loans in mining, fisheries, agriculture, livestock and other sectors, as the step would lessen unemployment in the province. He said that a focal person would be appointed for PM’s Youth Loan Programme. Marvi Memon , informing the CM about the programme said that it was aimed at providing opportunities to the jobless youth, so that they could stand on their feet and become financially strong. She said that the step would help resolve the country’s unemployment issue to a great extent. She said that under the scheme, the government is providing loans of Rs0.1 million to Rs2 million completely on the merit basis. In accordance with the PM’s directives, Balochistan was being given especial focus, Marvi added.
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law