Term Finance Certificates (TFCs-2nd Issue) of Askari Bank Limited of total issue size of Rs 1500 million was subscribed on October 29, 2005 and was listed at LSE on December 26, 2005 . The tenure of TFCs was of 8 years. These TFCs have been fully redeemed as reported by the company, which has now been duly certified by their auditors, vide certificate dated November 27, 2013 . In view of the above, the Exchange has decided to delist TFCs-2nd Issue of Askari Bank Limited w.e.f. December 13, 2013 . After delisting of TFCs, Askari Bank Limited 2nd issue from the Lahore Stock Exchange number of listed TFCs will remain nine (9). Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Lahore Stock Exchange Aftab Ahmed Chaudhry congratulated the stakeholders of the Term Finance Certificates of Askari Bank Limited on reaching the successful maturity of the TFCs. MD also highlighted the steps taken by the LSE contributing to build a mechanism that has produced more transparency in the trading of the shares as well as to secure the investment of the investors. Lahore Stock Exchange is a fully electronic and completely automated stock exchange of Pakistan that is the only domestic exchange to have more than one trading floors in the region.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's