Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce in Los Angeles from professional basketball player Lamar Odom, her husband of four years, E! Online reported Friday.
The reality TV personality cited irreconcilable differences in the legal documents, the celebrity news website said.
TMZ said the process of ending the marriage should be straightforward since the couple have a prenuptial agreement, which kept all their assets separate. They also have no children.
Odom's alleged crack addiction and infidelity were the main reasons for the split, TMZ said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party