Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce in Los Angeles from professional basketball player Lamar Odom, her husband of four years, E! Online reported Friday.
The reality TV personality cited irreconcilable differences in the legal documents, the celebrity news website said.
TMZ said the process of ending the marriage should be straightforward since the couple have a prenuptial agreement, which kept all their assets separate. They also have no children.
Odom's alleged crack addiction and infidelity were the main reasons for the split, TMZ said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf