Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce in Los Angeles from professional basketball player Lamar Odom, her husband of four years, E! Online reported Friday.
The reality TV personality cited irreconcilable differences in the legal documents, the celebrity news website said.
TMZ said the process of ending the marriage should be straightforward since the couple have a prenuptial agreement, which kept all their assets separate. They also have no children.
Odom's alleged crack addiction and infidelity were the main reasons for the split, TMZ said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder