After the bell on Thursday, United Technologies (UTX) revised its 2013 earnings outlook to $6.15 per share, a penny shy of what Wall Street was expecting. The company maintained its full year sales guidance of $63 billion, which is in line will estimates. The company also provided 2014 earnings guidance in the range of $6.55 to $6.85 per share, which is short of the consensus estimate of $6.86 per share. On the news, shares of UTX were trading lower by 1.6% so far. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Earn1121313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit