TORONTO , Dec. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Man GLG Emerging Markets Income Fund (TSX: EMY.UN) (the "Fund"), intends to pay a monthly cash distribution of $0.04415 per Unit to Unitholders of record as of December 31, 2013. This distribution will be paid on or about January 15, 2014 , bringing cumulative distributions to $1.1300 per Unit since inception of the Fund. This represents an annual yield of 6.0% based on the Net Asset Value of $8.83036 per unit as at December 31, 2012 . SOURCE Man Investments Canada Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics