FileHold 14 addresses the real world business processes organizations follow to move documents through review and approval both at their desk and on the road.
The mobile workforce already uses smart phone technology to send and receive e-mails, take pictures, capture GPS information, and even perform business processes such as customer surveys or sales work while on the road. The new Mobile FileHold adds to these capabilities by allowing the mobile worker to search and add documents to a secure, central repository of information. Knowledge is power and FileHold puts the power of information in the hands of the mobile workforce no matter where they are. Watch a preview of Mobile FileHold, the easiest mobile document management software you will ever use.
FileHold, http://www.filehold.com, is a privately owned, Microsoft Gold certified, manufacturer of affordable document management software with over 12,000 seats in production throughout the world. FileHold software is the fast track to the “paperless office”, is easy to use, easily interfaces with third party applications, and is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office and SharePoint. FileHold empowers both desk-bound and mobile workers to store and find their important documents, including e-mail, while maintaining tight version control and managed workflow. Sign up for a public demonstration of document management software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11415780.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu