Payroll software developer halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) launched the new edition of ezPaycheck payroll software, which includes the latest W2 and W3 Forms for the upcoming tax season. Current payroll application users can get this new version for free. New customers that are seeking a way to automate payroll processing can try out this payroll software before purchasing it with no cost and obligation at halfpricesoft.com.
“Tax reporting is important for any business. In response to users’ requests, we offer the bundle version to help our users speed up payroll tax process during the busy holiday season,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Purchasing the ezPaycheck 2013 + 2014 combo package is risk free for business owners. Users can sample the software for up to 30 days to ensure it meets all their needs before purchasing. The latest version also comes with a YTD manually input feature. For users who handle their paychecks manually or with other software, they can enter year-to-date totals for each employee instead of entering past paychecks one at a time, making ezPaycheck easy and fast to implement - even for companies at the end of their fiscal year.
New customers can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the new improved user interface is easy-to-use and straightforward for users who do not know much about payroll and computer. Customers can now process payroll checks effortlessly and less expensively in house without an accountant on staff.
Halfpricesoft.com welcome new customers to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Business-Checks/Payroll-Software/prweb11409986.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits