This morning, Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO) declared its quarterly dividend of 28 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 3.8% going forward. Shares of LHO were higher on Friday, picking up 0.8% so far. In other dividend news, Corrections Corporation American (CXW) maintained its quarterly dividend of 48 cents per share. Allegheny Technologies (ATI) maintained its quarterly dividend of 18 cents per share. Pengrowth Energy (PGH) maintained its monthly dividend of 4 cents per share. And Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) maintained its quarterly dividend of 9 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends121313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference