This morning, EMC (EMC) declared its quarterly dividend of 10 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the previous quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.7% going forward. Shares of EMC were higher on the news, gaining 0.9% so far. In other dividend news, AbbVie (ABBV) maintained its quarterly dividend of 40 cents per share. Agrium (AGU) maintained its quarterly dividend of 75 cents per share. Hasbro (HAS) maintained its quarterly dividend of 40 cents per share. And Packaging Corporation of American (PKG) maintained its quarterly dividend of 40 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends4121313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again