New Motion Lock for safe, hands free driving
CoPilot’s Motion Lock enables drivers to choose the minimum travel speed at which the map becomes locked for safer, hands-free driving. Speeds can be set at five, 10, 15 or 20 miles per hour.
“Adjusting your GPS system while driving can be distracting, so we are introducing Motion Lock to reduce driver interaction while on the move,” said
Restyled and refreshed UI
CoPilot v9.5 also includes a restyled flat UI design and refreshed app icons for a clearer, simpler user experience. The restyled UI is available for all iOS and Android apps. The app is now also fully compatible with iOS 7.
Additional CoPilot enhancements include:
• Improved in-app search to more easily find places near a destination;
• Highway exit numbers are now displayed on the map, giving drivers clearer guidance;
• Two striking new 3D and 2D map guidance styles
• Pioneer NavGate HUD Connector (in-app purchase, available in
CoPilot v9.5 is available immediately as a free update for existing iOS and Android users. A Windows Phone 8 version will be available shortly.
About CoPilot navigation apps:
CoPilot® Premium is the paid edition of CoPilot, and includes lifetime use of voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation with 3D maps and 12 months of CoPilot’s ActiveTraffic™ service included as standard. It is available on iOS and Android.
CoPilot® GPS is the freemium edition of CoPilot, providing powerful trip planning and offline maps. Lifetime use of voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation is available via in-app purchase. It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8.
For additional information, please visit http://www.copilotgps.com.
For more information on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/copilot95/gpsnavigationapp/prweb11388118.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset