Today, businesses rely on service-oriented architecture (SOA) and event-driven architecture (EDA) patterns to effectively re-architect their systems. However, these enterprises must get existing data repositories and data models to work with new architecture patterns—including the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process for delivering data across disparate systems. On
Seamlessly Integrating an ETL Solution
The webinar, "ETL with WSO2 Enterprise Middleware Platform," will examine how developers and architects can seamlessly integrate an ETL solution with an existing organizational infrastructure using the WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform.
The session will review a reference architecture for ETL and examine each aspect of the ETL process—extraction, transformation, and loading. It also will discuss comprehensive, out-of-the-box support provided by products in the WSO2 Carbon platform, along with best practices for implementing them. Other topics will include:
• Extensive tooling support for ETL patterns.
• How to develop data models consistently, from simple to complex mappings.
• A demonstration of an ETL scenario. The one-hour technical webinar will be held
About the Presenter
Leading the webinar will be
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013_WSO2/12_ETL/prweb11416082.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes