In trading on Thursday, real estate shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.4%. Leading the group were shares of NTS Realty Holdings (NLP), up about 49.4% and shares of China HGS Real Estate (HGSH) up about 12.3% on the day. Also showing relative strength are water utilities shares, up on the day by about 1.1% as a group, led by Connecticut Water Service (CTWS), trading higher by about 1.7% and Consolidated Water (CWCO), trading higher by about 1.6% on Thursday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Leaders121213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit