Search Engine Academy Washington DC (SEA DC) launched its website with a slight re-design and blog capabilities last week.
Nancy also decided to split her blogging between the
"I regularly urge all of my students to use Wordpress if they're ready to make a change, because it's so darn SEO-friendly. You can get basic SEO functionality, as well as Google Authorship, schema.org capability and a new in-depth articles plug-in. All of these promote your organic SEO efforts to show up higher in search results," said Nancy.
I made the navigation a little more user-friendly by using horizontal drop down menus. I re-ordered the importance of my content pages and I hope to get more engagement," according to Nancy.
In addition, Nancy took the opportunity to offer two new SEO courses: SEO Content Writing and SEO For Press Releases. "I'm excited to offer a one day writing course that teaches very basic SEO, as well as a half day course for PR pros to get better visibility on the search engines for their media releases. These courses will be offered on demand."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11403148.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps