This is a broad-scale, long-term industry-academic collaboration for
"We believe this significant collaboration with
The joint research projects will focus on
"We look forward to working alongside a company that embodies our own commitment to novel research and to bringing the benefits of drug discovery to patients in need," said
This new collaboration model extends to both
- Oncology: exploring the role of immune system cells in tumor growth and harnessing findings to identify new cancer drug targets.
- Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity: researching the damaging mechanisms underlying rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and validating potential therapeutic targets that may play key roles in the development or progression of RA.
- Infectious disease: assessing monoclonal antibody combinations to aid in clinical candidate selections to more effectively prevent recurrent infections in high risk patients such as those with diabetes. This collaboration builds on
- Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering: working with the university to find innovative ways to manufacture complex next generation biologic drugs.
"We are excited about the opportunity for our scientists to collaborate with
This initiative is one of several regional collaborations by
TNS 18DejucosGrace-131212-30FurigayJane-4576089 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana